AllAfrica News: Eritrea All Africa, All the Time.
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination Program Underway Nationwideby Shabait on 22 Novembre 2022 at 15:49
[Shabait] Cervical Cancer vaccination program is underway across the country starting from 21 November.
- Veteran Freedom Fighter Mr. Gebrebrhan Eyasu Passes Awayby Shabait on 22 Novembre 2022 at 09:14
[Shabait] The Chairman of the National Association of Eritrean War Disabled Veterans, Mr. Gebrebrhan Eyasu passed away on 19 November at the age of 76.
- 4th Congress of National Voluntary Blood Donors Associationby Shabait on 21 Novembre 2022 at 07:55
[Shabait] The National Voluntary Blood Donors Association conducts its 4th Congress, yesterday, 19 November at Central Region Administration Hall.
- World Toilet Day 2022 Observanceby Shabait on 21 Novembre 2022 at 07:55
[Shabait] World Toilet Day 2022 was observed at regional level yesterday, 19th November in Zagir, Serejaka sub-zone, Central region. The central message of the World Toilet Day 2022 is that safely managed sanitation protects groundwater from human waste pollution, the report added.
- Confusion Prevails Over Withdrawal of Eritrean Troopsby Reporter on 19 Novembre 2022 at 16:43
[Reporter] The absence of clarity on the withdrawal of Eritrean forces from northern Ethiopia is sending confusing signals locally and among foreign powers. It is undermining Ethiopia’s efforts to regain the Africa Growth Opportunity Act (AGOA) and secure finance for the reconstruction war-ravaged regions.