- I Asked Young Eritreans About Migration. This Is What They Told Me Luglio 23, 2019[The Conversation Africa] Isaias was 16 when he escaped from Sa'wa, the military training camp for final-year high school students in Eritrea. His parents came to know of his whereabouts only a few weeks after. From Sudan he tried to cross the Sinai to reach Israel. But he was kidnapped by bandits. His family paid […]
- Stateless - Eritreans Secretly Moved to Uganda Luglio 22, 2019[Monitor] Najjanankumbi, on the edge of the Kampala City, is a shabby suburb area dotted with desultory iron-roofed houses. But this suburb is a beautiful chaos that has warmly embraced Eritreans fleeing the rule of Afewerki.
- UN Rights Body Maintains Scrutiny of Eritrea's Dire Rights Record Luglio 22, 2019[HRW] Yesterday, the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) renewed the mandate of the Special Rapporteur on human rights in Eritrea. But the renewing the mandate shouldn't have been up for discussion in the first place, given the unanimous support for it in 2018 and, more importantly, Eritrea's dire and unchanged rights situation.
- Italy Court Says Wrong Eritrean Arrested in Migrant Smuggling Kingpin Case Luglio 22, 2019[RFI] An Eritrean man extradited from Sudan to Italy and tried as a migrant smuggling kingpin has been freed after a court ruled he was the victim of mistaken identity.
- Eritrean Community Festival in Germany Concludes Luglio 22, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -The Eritrean community festival in Germany that was underway from 12 July in Giessen concludes on 14 July with patriotic zeal.
- Pledge to Strengthen Contribution in Nation Building Process Luglio 22, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -At a seminar conducted on 13 July in Tel Aviv, Eritrean nationals in Israel pledged to strengthen organizational capacity and contribution in the nation building process.
- Workshop On Questions of Youth Luglio 22, 2019[Shabait] Keren -A workshop on the question of youth in the Anseba region has been conducted on 17 July at the Hamelmalo College of Agriculture under the theme "Integrated effort on Youth: Perfect Choice for Effective Outcome".
- Seminars On Progress of National Service Program Luglio 22, 2019[Shabait] Barentu -Seminars on the establishment of Sawa and the beginning of the National Service Program were organized in the 16 sub-zones of the Gash Barka region.
- PM Abiy in Asmara for a Two Day Working Visit Luglio 18, 2019[Addis Standard] Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed arrived in Asmara, Eritrea, today for a tow-day working visit, Yemane G. Meskel, Eritrea's Minister of Information tweeted.
- Celebration of 25th Anniversary of National Service Program Luglio 18, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -The Silver Jubilee of the beginning of Eritrea's National Service Program will be celebrated in Sawa from 1-4 August, under the theme "Sawa: The perfect choice for sustainability!", the Commander of Military training Centers, Col. Ezra Woldegebriel, stated.
- Africa, tra l'ipocrisia dell'Unione Europea e la voglia di fare da sé - Libero Pensiero Luglio 22, 2019
- La leggenda di Indro - RAI - Radiotelevisione Italiana Luglio 22, 2019
- Russia-Eritrea: Putin annuncia revoca sanzioni economiche nei confronti di Asmara - Agenzia Nova Luglio 22, 2019
- Senhit: esce oggi "Dark Room" - Ondamusicale Luglio 22, 2019
- Ciclomercato, rinnovi per James Knox (Deceuninck) e Natnael Berhane (Cofidis) - Cicloweb.it Luglio 22, 2019
- Massawa, Eritrea, una lettura estiva dai quaderni massawini - Eritrea Live Luglio 22, 2019
- Johara, la hit di Annalisa e i sogni di West Coast - Corriere della Sera Luglio 22, 2019
- Arrivato in Italia con un barcone Ora si è laureato - La Provincia di Sondrio Luglio 21, 2019
- In Eritrea stretta su scuole e ospedali della Chiesa cattolica - Il Manifesto Luglio 19, 2019
- Eritrea: tensioni nella Chiesa Ortodossa - SettimanaNews Luglio 19, 2019