- Ethiopian Airlines Resumes Flights to Asmara luglio 14, 2018[Guardian] Ethiopian Airlines has finalised preparations to resume daily flights to Asmara, Eritrea starting from July 17, 2018, with the most technologically advanced commercial aircraft, the Boeing 787.
- Eritrea to Reopen Embassy in Addis Ababa After Two Decades of Closure luglio 14, 2018[The Herald] Addis Ababa -Eritrea will reopen its embassy in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa on Monday July 16, after over two decades of closure.
- Now Eritrea's President Visits Addis luglio 14, 2018[Deutsche Welle] Ethiopia has welcomed Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki for his first visit in 22 years. The visit shores up a remarkable improvement in relations after a generation of mutual mistrust and enmity.
- Activities By Eritreans in Diaspora luglio 13, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean nationals residing in Holland, Saudi Arabia and South Sudan have conducted various activities depicting the attachment they have with the homeland.
- Telecom Looking Ways for Replacing Satellite Phone Service luglio 13, 2018[Ethiopian Herald] The telecom service resumed between Ethiopia and Eritrea last Sunday would be substituted with fiber optics in the near future, Ethio Telecom told The Ethiopian Herald.
- Finally, Peace in the Horn of Africa? luglio 12, 2018[Atlantic Council] The leaders of Ethiopia and Eritrea on July 9 signed a declaration ending the state of war between the two countries.
- Sawa - 8th National Youth Festival luglio 11, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean youth from the Diaspora arrived in Sawa to participate at the 8th National Youth Festival that will be held from 13 to 15 July in conjunction with the graduation of members of the 31st round of the national service under the theme "Youth: The Vigor of Sustainable Development".
- Ethiopian Airlines to Start Operation luglio 11, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -In accordance with the Joint Declaration of Peace and Friendship signed between Eritrea and Ethiopia on 9 July, telecommunications service between the two countries has already reopened and the Ethiopian Airlines will start regular flights from and to Addis Ababa-Asmara.
- Ethiopian to Resume Flights to Asmara luglio 11, 2018[Ethiopian Herald] ADDIS ABABA- Ethiopian Airlines disclosed that it has finalized preparations to resume daily flights to Asmara, Eritrea as of July 17 with the most technologically advanced commercial aircraft, the Boeing 787.
- TPLF Calls On People of Ethiopia, Eritrea to Enhance Relationship luglio 11, 2018[Ethiopian Herald] ADDIS ABABA- The Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (TPLF) has called on the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea to establish a direct connection to enhance the two countries brotherly and cordial relationship.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated luglio 15, 2018
- Mamma eritrea di 35kg: "Mia figlia non mangia da 3 giorni" - In Terris luglio 14, 2018
- Il presidente eritreo in Etiopia, prima storica visita in 22 anni - La Repubblica luglio 14, 2018
- Presidente eritreo arrivato ad Addis Abeba per visita di Stato - askanews luglio 14, 2018
- L'evento . Dopo vent'anni tra Etiopia ed Eritrea scoppia la pace - Avvenire.it luglio 11, 2018
- Etiopia ed Eritrea, prove di pace tra i due Paesi: siglato un accordo ... - Il Fatto Quotidiano luglio 10, 2018
- La firma dello storico accordo di pace tra Eritrea Etiopia - askanews luglio 10, 2018
- Eritrei e asilo: «La pace non significa la fine delle partenze verso l ... - tio.ch luglio 10, 2018
- Storico abbraccio tra Etiopia ed Eritrea: firmata la pace dopo vent ... - L'HuffPost luglio 9, 2018
- Finisce la guerra africana più lunga L'Eritrea accetta la mano dell ... - Corriere della Sera giugno 21, 2018