AllAfrica News: Eritrea All Africa, All the Time.
- World Blood Donors Day Observed Nationwideby Shabait on 15 Giugno 2021 at 08:17
[Shabait] Asmara, 14 June 2021 – Owing to the increased awareness of the society on the importance of voluntary blood donation encouraging achievement is being registered in the effort to enrich the National Blood Transfusion Center and other health facilities. The report was made in a statement issued by the National Association of Voluntary Blood Donors in connection with 14 June – World Blood Donors Day.
- Announcement From the Ministry of Healthby Shabait on 15 Giugno 2021 at 08:17
[Shabait] One hundred thirty three patients have been diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out in the past three days at Quarantine Centers in Central, Southern, Gash Barka, and Southern Red Sea Regions.
- The Return of the Revered Legend Celebrating 30th Independence Anniversary At Homeby Shabait on 14 Giugno 2021 at 15:57
[Shabait] Engineer Asgedom Weldemichael, one of the Eritrean music legends, is here in Asmara to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Eritrea’s Independence at home. His fascination with the undying resilience and strength of the Eritrean people have been expressed through his music that touch every Eritrean’s heart. He performed at Cinema Roma in an event organized to celebrate the 30th Independence Day. Engineer Asgedom’s songs are everlasting having been leaving their indelible marks on generations of Eritreans sinc
- Funeral Service of Ambassador Araya Desta Conductedby Shabait on 14 Giugno 2021 at 13:57
[Shabait] Asmara, 06 June 2021- The funeral service of Ambassador Araya Desta, Eritrea’s Permanent Representative at the African Union was conducted today, May 6, at the Asmara Martyrs Cemetery in the presence of Government and PFDJ officials.
- Official Consecration of His Reverend Abune Qerlos, 5th Patriarch of Eritreaby Shabait on 14 Giugno 2021 at 10:23
[Shabait] Official Ceremony for the Consecration of His reverend Abune Qerlos, 5th Patriarch of Eritrea’s Orthodox Tewahdo Church, held today at Asmara’s St. Mary’s Church with all the elaborated church rituals.