I commenti e le domande sono bene accetti.
- Going Against People's Wish marzo 16, 2018[Ethiopian Herald] Eritreans have fought for thirty years bitterly against various colors of oppressors which eventually they won independence. The aspirations were not only to get independence but also democracy, economic development and justice accompanied with equality. However, their aspirations seemed evaporated into the air. As a result, scholars called the flag independence since President […]
- Peaceful Demonstration By Eritrean Nationals marzo 16, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean nationals residing in the Netherlands held a peaceful demonstration on 13 March to express the unjust manner in which the Eritrean national have been treated by the Dutch government in recent years in their social and community activities.
- Number of Pregnant Women Delivering in Health Institutions Increases marzo 16, 2018[Shabait] Massawa -The sustainable awareness raising programs conducted by the health institutions in Foro sub-zone has witnessed the increased number of pregnant women delivering at health facilities, reports indicate.
- Eritrea Takes Part At International Tourism Pavilion marzo 16, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrea took part at the 53rd International Tourism Pavilion in Berlin, Germany, that was held from 7 to 10 March.
- Monetary Support to Disadvantaged Citizens marzo 16, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean nationals residing in various countries contribute monetary support to Mr. Saleh Ahmed's family whose five children are born with severe disabilities.
- Effort to Meet Transportation Demand of the Public marzo 15, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -The Minister of Transportation and Communications, Mr. Tesfaselasie Berhane said that investment and practical implementation based on research is being exerted to meet the transportation demand of the public.
- New School Constructed in Hagaz marzo 15, 2018[Shabait] Adi-Keih -The construction of a new junior high school at the Embakuakat administrative area, Adi-Keih sub-zone, at a cost of around 5 million Nakfa has began providing educational service.
- Seminar On the Progress of Education marzo 15, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -The Eritrean Teachers Association organized a seminar on 12 March with a view to increase the awareness of members on the current educational situation, to gain the experience of various countries on the educational progress, challenges that might encounter and their solutions, to nurture common understanding as well on handling of students.
- Seminar On Eritrea-Finland Cooperation in Higher Educational marzo 15, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrea and Finland held a seminar on the progress of cooperation in higher education. The dissemination seminar was held on 12 March at the Asmara Palace Hotel.
- Interview With Her Excellency Hanna Simon, Ambassador of the Republic of Eritrea to France marzo 15, 2018[Fahamu] In this interview, Her Excellency Hanna Simon, Ambassador of the Republic of Eritrea to France talks to Pambazuka News correspondent, Sarraounia Mangou Tete, in Paris on wide-ranging issues, key among which include the sanctions imposed on this young horn of Africa nation by Western imperialist powers.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated marzo 18, 2018
- Segen, storia del migrante eritreo morto di fame a Pozzallo - RagusaNews marzo 17, 2018
- Segen, il migrante eritreo morto di fame a Pozzallo - Corriere della Sera marzo 17, 2018
- Narni, cristiani perseguitati fuggiti dall'Eritrea ospiti nella struttura di ... - LaNotiziaQuotidiana marzo 16, 2018
- Caritas Terni, accolti 11 profughi dall'Eritrea per il progetto “Corridoi ... - TuttOggi marzo 16, 2018
- Civati: insopportabile silenzio di fronte ad atrocità in Eritrea - DiariodelWeb.it marzo 16, 2018
- Migranti: Civati, insopportabile silenzio di fronte ad atrocità in Eritrea - Agenzia Nova marzo 16, 2018
- Una rappresentanza diplomatica svizzera in Eritrea - swissinfo.ch marzo 15, 2018
- Rafforzare la diplomazia con l'Eritrea, ma niente ambasciata - tio.ch marzo 15, 2018
- La reggiana ortopedico e atleta in missione in Eritrea per curare i ... - Gazzetta di Reggio marzo 15, 2018