I commenti e le domande sono bene accetti.
- With Ethiopia's Border Now Open, Why Are Eritreans Still Fleeing to Sudan? gennaio 15, 2019[African Arguments] Despite huge regional shifts, Eritreans continue to flee through Sudan, aided by resilient and flexible people-smuggling networks.
- Eritrean Community Festival in Australia Commences gennaio 15, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -Festival of Eritrean communities in Australia commenced yesterday 11 January in Melbourne with patriotic zeal.
- Commendable Popular Campaign Activities gennaio 15, 2019[Shabait] Barentu -The popular campaign activities conducted in Shamboko sub-zone cooperation with the residents, members of the defense forces and students have significantly contributed in redressing the environment and in boosting agricultural production. The report was made by Mr. Kahsai Asrat, administrator of the sub-zone.
- Police Conducts Annual Activity Assessment Meeting gennaio 14, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean Police held annual activity assessment meeting on 10 January at the Selam Hall in the premises of the Eritrean Police Headquarters.
- Readiness to Support Families of Martyrs gennaio 11, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -Nationals residing in Israel have pledged to reinforce support to families of the martyrs in 2019. The comment was made at a meeting the nationals grouped as "Mahber Fnot Semaetat" conducted recently in Israel.
- Southern Region18th Regular Assembly Meeting gennaio 11, 2019[Shabait] Mendefera -The Southern region regional Assembly held its 18th regular meeting on 9 January in Mendefera.
- Election of Area Administrators and Managing Directors gennaio 10, 2019[Shabait] Barentu -Elections of area administrators, managing directors and village coordinators were conducted in 14 administrative areas of Shambiko sub zone and 10 administrative areas of Dige sub zone, reports indicate.
- 10 Million Nakfa Worth Development Activities gennaio 10, 2019[Shabait] Massawa -The administration of Gindae sub zone reported that in 2018 various development activities worth 10 million Nakfa have been implemented in the sub zone.
- Political Undercurrent for Eritrea's Disenfranchisement gennaio 8, 2019[Addis Fortune] Politics is complicated, and geopolitics even more so. Every nation has an agenda in relation to its own sovereign interests, and more often than not in the grand game of geopolitics, despite the multilateral institutions that were created to protect against the lack of balance, it is the small nations that most lose […]
- Cultural Program Organized in South Sudan gennaio 8, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -The Eritrean community in South Sudan organized cultural program in connection with Christmas celebration under the theme "Success for Sustainable Peace and Cooperation in the Horn of Africa".
- Eritrea morta, l'accusa è pronta - RSI.ch Informazione gennaio 15, 2019
- Bellinzona Ventiquattrenne morì nel 2017, c'è un indagato - Varesenews gennaio 15, 2019
- Eritrea morta, chiusa l'inchiesta - Corriere del Ticino gennaio 15, 2019
- Assassinio, omicidio intenzionale, lesioni semplici e non solo. A processo l'eritreo che gettò la compagna dal balcone - ticinolibero.ch gennaio 15, 2019
- Eritrea, a fuoco ad Asmara il mercato Medeber - askanews gennaio 15, 2019
- Addis Abeba, il soffio della speranza per i bambini di strada che parte dalla discarica - Repubblica.it gennaio 15, 2019
- Roma, le ruspe hanno fallito: migranti, donne e bambini al gelo | VIDEO - TPI gennaio 15, 2019
- Migranti: da Avramopoulos, commissario ue, inaspettato assist al Governo - Firenze Post gennaio 14, 2019
- Migranti: Ismu, sbarchi in Italia -80% nel 2018 - SassariNotizie.com gennaio 14, 2019
- Ora l'Europa sostiene l'Italia e Salvini sui migranti: l'annuncio del commissario alla migrazione - Secolo Trentino gennaio 14, 2019