- Next story Commemorazione Martiri dell’Eritrea in Asmara
- Previous story Inizio festeggiamenti del 25° Anniversario d’Indipendenza dell’Eritrea
- Which Four Destinations on the Continent Are Cool for Travellers? dicembre 10, 2018[allAfrica] Cape Town -Four African destinations have made it on to National Geographic Traveller's Cool List for 2019.
- After Making Peace, Ethiopia and Eritrea Now Focus On Development dicembre 10, 2018[Africa Renewal] Both countries say they must make up for lost times
- 6 Years After Her Imprisonment in Eritrea, U.S. Citizen's Family Demands Answers dicembre 8, 2018[VOA] Ciham Ali Abdu has brown eyes and a broad smile. As a teenager, she found inspiration in art, fashion and language. Growing up in Asmara, Eritrea, she enjoyed time with friends, music and swimming.
- Activities By Eritrean Nationals in Diaspora dicembre 6, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean national organizations in Germany and Kuwait held various activities.
- Eritrea Observed World Aids Day 2018 dicembre 6, 2018[WHO] World AIDS Day 2018 was observed in Eritrea on 1 December 2018 under the theme "Know your Status" in Keren at the stadium with enthusiasm. This year was the 30th anniversary to mark the day. The event was started with a very detailed, clear, attractive and educative presentation on current situation of HIV/AIDS both […]
- Dawit Isaak and the Failure of Silent Diplomacy - in Conversation With Björn Tunbäck dicembre 6, 2018[IFEX] Dawit Isaak, a Swedish and Eritrean citizen, is a journalist and one of the founders of Setit, Eritrea's first independent newspaper. Following Setit's publication of an open letter calling for the implementation of the new constitution and elections, Dawit was arrested with ten other journalists in September 2001. He was unexpectedly released for medical […]
- The Moral Imperative to Stand By Eritreans dicembre 5, 2018[Addis Fortune] The lifting of the sanctions against Eritrea by the United Nations Security Council was seen as a reward for rapprochements with neighbouring countries and a vindication of the allegations of supporting radical terrorist groups in Somalia.
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea Launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and Vitamin a Supplementation Campaign for Children Under 15 dicembre 3, 2018[WHO] After months of preparation, MOH together with their partners WHO and UNICEF conducted a National Measles Rubella vaccination campaign from the 19 to 30 November 2018. The launch of the event was at Asmara Community Hospital. The main objectives were to introduce new Measles Rubella vaccine, a pathway for measles elimination in the country […]
- China Alumni Association Establishes dicembre 3, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -China Alumni Association has been established today 01 December at a ceremony held at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China.
- Leaders of Ogaden Liberation Front Depart to Ethiopia dicembre 3, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -In accordance with the Peace Agreement reached between the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Ogaden Liberation Front on 21 October in Asmara, leaders of the ONLF departed to Ethiopia today, to pursue their political activities through peaceful means.
- Somalia – Farmajo rimane in sella - Rivista Africa dicembre 12, 2018
- Zurigo, prete condannato a 7 anni - laRegione dicembre 11, 2018
- Somalia, inaugurata la mostra su Mogadiscio prima della guerra - Dire dicembre 11, 2018
- IL VICE MINISTRO DEL RE NEL CORNO D'AFRICA - Agenzia Internazionale Stampa Estero dicembre 11, 2018
- Renga e Baby K per Capodanno a Firenze - Brescia Oggi dicembre 11, 2018
- Cooperazione, i medici del Meyer volano in Eritrea - Redattore Sociale dicembre 11, 2018
- Il documentario "ALGANESH - All'orizzonte una speranza" inizia il cammino di distribuzione internazionale con TVCO - Close-Up dicembre 11, 2018
- Vellano (Farnesina): "Nel 2019 l'Italia incontra le culture africane" - Dire dicembre 11, 2018
- Israele che caccia i migranti accoglie Salvini con tutti gli onori - Nena News Agency dicembre 11, 2018
- Ticinonline - Richieste d'asilo in calo in novembre - tio.ch dicembre 11, 2018