- Next story Inizio festeggiamenti del 25° Anniversario d’Indipendenza dell’Eritrea
- Previous story 25° Anniversario d’Indipendenza dell’Eritrea
- NRS Culture and Sports Branch Activity Assessment Meeting febbraio 15, 2019[Shabait] Massawa -The Culture and Sports Department at the Northern Red Sea region conducted activity assessment meeting on 13 February in the port city of Massawa. The meeting in which Eritrean and foreign experts took part was focused on the archeological and exploration activities as well as researches conducted and findings.
- Minister Osman Saleh Holds Talks With Luxemburg Foreign Minister febbraio 15, 2019[Shabait] Asmara. -Mr. Osman Saleh, Minister of Foreign Affairs, met and held talks today, 14 February at the office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with Luxemburg delegation headed by Mr. Jean Asselborn, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Luxemburg.
- Eritrean National Cultural Troupe Departed to Ethiopia febbraio 15, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -Eritrean national cultural troupe comprising Sibrit and other legendary and young musicians and singers departed to Ethiopia today, 14 February, to perform musical concert in various Ethiopian cities.
- Potable Water Project Put in Place in Mai-Aini Sub-Zone febbraio 14, 2019[Shabait] Mai-Aini -Potable water supply project worth around 2 million Nakfa has been put in place in Mai-Aini sub-zone. The administrative areas of Ginesba, Maekono, Merbet and Emba-Arba will become beneficiaries of the project.
- Dekemhare Hospital to Expand Health Services febbraio 14, 2019[Shabait] Dekemhare -The Dekemhare hospital reported that effort is being exerted to expand eye and dental treatment services.
- Cataract Surgery in Dekemhare Sub-Zone febbraio 13, 2019[Shabait] Dekemhare -The Ministry of Health branch in the Southern region in cooperation with the National Blindness Prevention is conducting cataract surgery in the Dekemhare sub-zone.
- Seminar On Prevention of Harmful Practices febbraio 13, 2019[Shabait] Barentu -A seminar was organized recently in Kerkebet sub-zone, Gash Barka region, with the objective of eradicating the harmful practices that have been physically and psychologically affecting children and women.
- Call for Proper Use of Medicines febbraio 12, 2019[Shabait] Keren -The head of Pharmacy in the Anseba region, Pharmacist Hagos Zerahaimanot called for proper use of medicines. Mr. Hagos underlined that applying medicines that are not prescribed by professionals could cause serious health consequence.
- Saving and Micro-Credit Program Improving Livelihoods of Beneficiaries febbraio 8, 2019[Shabait] Massawa -At an assessment meeting conducted in Massawa on 4 February it was reported that the saving and micro-credit program is significantly contributing in improving the livelihoods of beneficiaries.
- Various Activities By Eritreans in Diaspora febbraio 8, 2019[Shabait] Asmara -The Eritrean Ambassador to the Republic of Italy, Mr. Fessehazion Pietros conducted seminar to Eritrean nationals residing in Bologna on the objective situation in the homeland and developments in the region following the peace and cooperation unfolding in the Horn of Africa and the opportunities created.
- Stasera in tv e le novità al cinema: a 'C'è posta per te' ospite Emma Marrone - Repubblica.it febbraio 22, 2019
- L'UE intensifica la partnership in Africa - Apiceuropa.eu febbraio 22, 2019
- Speciale difesa: Etiopia-Eritrea, delegazione di Asmara in visita ad Addis Abeba, focus su attuazione accordo di pace - Agenzia Nova febbraio 22, 2019
- I fatti del giorno - Africa sub-sahariana (3) - Agenzia Nova febbraio 22, 2019
- Passione etica e migranti. A Rieti la testimonianza di Tareke Bhrane - Frontiera febbraio 22, 2019
- Serino, domani la festa solidale per l'Eritrea - avellino.zon.it febbraio 21, 2019
- Diciotti, 41 migranti chiedono un risarcimento al governo - Avvenire febbraio 21, 2019
- Alla Fondazione Bml incontro per riprendere il dialogo tra Italia ed Eritrea - Lucca in Diretta febbraio 19, 2019
- UNODC, in Eritrea primo workshop su criminalità transnazionale per Africa orientale - OnuItalia febbraio 11, 2019
- Ancora Eritrea al Tour de l’Espoir, Natnael Mebrahtom vince la quarta tappa - Cicloweb.it febbraio 8, 2019