- Next story Inizio festeggiamenti del 25° Anniversario d’Indipendenza dell’Eritrea
- Previous story 25° Anniversario d’Indipendenza dell’Eritrea
- Joint Press Statement Following the Visit By the Foreign Ministers of Eritrea and Ethiopia to Mogadishu Somalia, October 2018 ottobre 19, 2018[Shabait] The Foreign Minister of the State of Eritrea H.E Osman Saleh Mohammed and the Foreign Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia H.E Workneh Gebeyehu paid an official visit to Mogadishu, Somalia on 17 October 2018. The visit was part of the heightened diplomatic cooperation between the three nations and the continuing dialogue […]
- MP - 'Sudan Bleeding Gold to Egypt, Eritrea' ottobre 18, 2018[Radio Dabanga] Omdurman -A large proportion of the gold produced by traditional mining methods in Sudan is reportedly being smuggled to neighbouring countries such as Egypt or Eritrea because of poor process offered by the Central Bank of Sudan (CBoS).
- Seminar for Eritrean Nationals in Sudan ottobre 17, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Mr. Ibrahim Idris, Charge d'Affairs at the Eritrean Embassy in Sudan organized seminar for Eritrean nationals residing in Khartoum and its environs on the objective situation in the homeland as well as on the regional and global developments.
- Commendable Support to War Disabled Veterans ottobre 17, 2018[Shabait] Massawa -Encouraging results are being registered from various activities being conducted in the Northern Red Sea region with the objective of improving the living standard of war disabled veterans in the region.
- Key Note of Minister Arefaine Berhe On the Occasion of World Food Day ottobre 17, 2018[Shabait] Key Note of Minister Arefaine Berhe on the occasion of World Food Day
- UN - Philippines, Eritrea Don't Belong On Rights Council ottobre 16, 2018[HRW] New York -United Nations member countries should oppose the candidacies of the Philippines and Eritrea for the Human Rights Council because of their egregious human rights records, Human Rights Watch said today. Serious rights violations in Bahrain and Cameroon also raise significant concerns. On October 12, 2018, the UN General Assembly will vote to […]
- Human Rights Concerns Persist Months After Peace Deals ottobre 13, 2018[VOA] In signing a historic peace deal with Ethiopia and cooperation agreements with Djibouti and Somalia earlier this year, long-isolated Eritrea gained fresh opportunities to re-emerge on the world stage.
- Migration On Agenda As Italy PM Visits Ethiopia, Eritrea ottobre 12, 2018[RFI] Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte kicked off a two-day visit to Ethiopia Thursday, where he was expected to throw his weight behind the July peace deal signed with Eritrea, his next port of call. Conte, who heads a coalition with the far-right League, is also expected to raise the question of migration.
- Prime Minister of Italy Will Conduct Official Visit in Eritrea ottobre 12, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Prime Minister of Italy, Giuseppe Conte will arrive in Asmara in the morning hours of tomorrow, 12 October for one day official visit.
- Activities By Nationals in Diaspora ottobre 12, 2018[Shabait] Asmara -Nationals residing in Juba, Republic of South Sudan and Rotterdam, Holland have conducted public diplomacy activities, reports indicate.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated ottobre 21, 2018
- «Mio padre Berhane Abrehe, in cella per la pace» - Avvenire - Avvenire.it ottobre 20, 2018
- Eritrea – Conte: «Investiremo in cooperazione» - Rivista Africa ottobre 15, 2018
- Eritrea, studenti della Scuola italiana di Asmara salutano Conte - askanews ottobre 12, 2018
- Conte in Eritrea, pace stabilizzerà anche i flussi migratori - ANSA.it ottobre 12, 2018
- Conte accolto in Etiopia dal premier Abiy Ahmed. Domani sarà in ... - AGV - Agenzia Giornalistica il Velino ottobre 12, 2018
- Conte vola in Etiopia ed Eritrea - Adnkronos ottobre 9, 2018
- Conte in Etiopia ed Eritrea, Italia capofila a sostegno pace - askanews ottobre 9, 2018
- L'impegno di sostenere la pace Etiopia -Eritrea - Corriere della Sera settembre 30, 2018
- Il premier Conte in visita in Eritrea, la Corea del Nord africana - TPI settembre 24, 2018